Welcome to Mama Luana’s Corner!
This is a ‘pins’ blog, meaning that I’m using this WordPress account to share roundups of online resources I need to bookmark for later use.
So by ‘pins’ I really mean bookmarks.
Most of the time, these bookmarks come with a paragraph explaining (as a reminder to myself) why I deemed a resource interesting enough to ‘pin’ it, but other times I will just share a plain list, often when the reason for it is too personal to share, or part of a secret project.
As for the name – Mama Luana – it’s because I’m a happy spiritual mom to beautiful children. Being their mother is part of who I am, and it defines me just as much as my love of robots, mathematics, art and freelance writing.
Where to find me:
- Luana.me – personal blog
- LuanaSpinetti.com – my freelance business website
- BizCharacterBlogging.com – my main niche, hobby and side business: character blogging
- Nerdy Neurons – blog on programming, mathematics and technology
- IAWSEO – blog on ‘rebel’ ways to be a marketer and a webmaster
- The Pen Thinker – blog on writing as a vocation and a career
- Twitter @LuanaTF – Facebook @mamaluly – Linkedin @luanaspinetti